The Jhajhar Khás Camp
District Jhunjhunu, (Shekhawati)
Contact Person: Ajit Karan Singh Shekhawat
Contact Number: +919636654006
Read unbiased opinions about
holidays at TripAdvisor.
Terms & conditions
- Deposit of 100% invoice is required to confirm your booking otherwise booking will not be confirmed.
- Tariff may differ on Diwali, 31st Dec, 1st Jan and on Holi.
- Please maintain peace of the camp, do not disturb other guests.
- Camp is not responsible for any kind of harm, damage and climatic conditions.
- Transfers, excursions and village safaris are not included in the tent rates and must be booked in advance.
- Jhajhar Khás, Shekhawati, is a wilderness camp located in the remote and rural area. There are real dangers and risks associated with wilderness camps arising from the presence of wild animals and insects. We do not accept responsibility for any illness/injury/accident/death arising of any activity forming part of your visit to the camp. Furthermore, Jhajhar Khás accept no liability for loss of or damage to personal belongings.
- Policies are subject to change and may vary at any time. Jhajhar Khás reserves the right to change policies at any time and these policies shall override the terms in the ‘Reservation Policies’ as and where applicable.
- Tariff is subject to change without prior notice
- Children Below 5 years of age free, aged 6-12 will be charged @50% of standard rates
- Children over 12 years of age will be charged at standard rates.
- Extra Beverages will be charged
- Drinks (soft and hard) are not included in rates.
- Any kind of dirty act/bad behavior will not be tolerable.
- Please do not smoke in/around the tents
- If any guest damages the camp things or the tents, guest should pay for that.
- Electricity may be interrupted because we are in tents.
- All rights reserved by camp.
Distances from Key Destinations
Delhi - 251 Kms
Jaipur - 137 Kms
Mandawa - 31 Kms
Nawalgarh - 7 kms
Bikaner - 267 Kms
Jodhpur - 317 Kms
Ajmer - 277 Kms
Udaipur - 547 Kms